Monday 15 March 2010

A trip down the memory lane


In May last year our family went to Malta to celebrate my mums birthday. One of the days we decided to take a boat trip out to the blue lagoon. An amazing place with turquoise water and beautiful beaches. As a child I spent many summers on board boats and I don't mind rough waters and can spend hours at sea.

I had an amazing time. One of the best days of the holiday.


Unfortunately not for everyone. Hahahahaha.. check out the man that has passed out right behind me, the miserable woman in the background with the sick bag...the people lying around trying not to be sick. Hahahaha for 4 long hours this went on, while I'm enjoying the boat life with a delicious tuna sandwich. (not really sure how I was able to eat with all the sick around me)

No comments:

Post a Comment