Sunday 7 March 2010

bradford-on-avon






Just came back home from a little trip to a village called bradford-on-avon. I'ts not often I have got time to do day trips like this one, but it was really nice. Nice to do nothing. Had a lovely coffee break, ordered a carrot cake, not just any carrot cake, must have been the biggest carrot cake slice I have ever been served in my life. Compare it with the tea mug. It was huge. Why would they give you such a big piece of cake. Maybe they thought I looked hungry or something. Anyway, it was delicious but had a headache from all the sugar afterwards that lasted for the rest of the trip.
Tonight I think a nice dinner and a good dvd is on the schedule, I was going to bake something nice but that carrot cake put me off baking for a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment