Friday 7 January 2011

Italy part 1.












I'M BACK!...after a long blog break, and after an amazing time in Italy.
The first days of my holiday was spent up in the Italian Mountains. Beautiful place and extremely relaxing. I stayed with my sister and her boyfriend Fabrizio in his house in the small idyllic village Campertogno. We spent our days taking long walks, eating lunch on mountain tops 3000m above sea level in Alagna, drinking wine in small village bars, cooking lots of delicious Italian food...or Fabrizio have been cooking...me and my sister watched and set the table. Anyway, breathing in all that fresh mountain air has done me good, I feel like this was the best start of a new year.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Thanks for the nice wishes a few weeks ago :) This post is fabulous and I hope your trip was just a taster of how amazing your year's going to be xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Rachael!
    I hope you had a lovely Christmas in England...The pics on your blog looks great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rene,
    I love your pictures!
    It was great to have you here and I hope to see you soon again!

    P.S. I can tell that I'm wearing very nice sunglasses in the photo.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabrizio,
    I loved Italy!! Thank you so much for everything! I had a very very good time.
    And yeah those sunglasses looks good on you!
    Tell Julia to FedEx a pair from sweden!!!!!!! X

    ReplyDelete