Thursday 25 August 2011

to new beginnings.


After a summer of eating whatever. (Barbecues, cakes, ice creams and alcohol) I think it's time to get back in to some sort of routine. Back to Pilates classes and back to my morning walks. And most importantly back to healthy eating.
The lady in the heath shop recommended this juice. It is a detox for your body and cleanses the liver. Never tried anything like this before. Not sure when to drink it and does this mean you will be on the toilet for the rest of the day after drinking it? Anyone out there tried detox juices? and do they work? I'm curious.

2 comments:

  1. There is no harm in trying! You could also try drinking coconut water. Ive started drinking it on a daily basis for a month now. My skin looks fresher and I feel like I have more energy (and I recover faster from hangovers as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous;

    thanks for the tip! I'm on my way to the store to buy some now! I quite like the one that's flavoured with pineapple!
    thanks again!
    xx

    ReplyDelete