Monday 18 July 2011

one day...


I will get a place like this. A run down little house to fix up, just the way I like it, a place that is completely me. Creating a inspiring, creative little den, with only the bare essentials. A place to relax, read books all day, paint and listen to all sorts of music as loud as I like all night until the early morning. Take morning, afternoon and evening dips in the lake. And maybe build a little sauna by the jetty. And maybe get a little rowing boat and learn how to fish properly. Watch the sunset over the lake with a glass of wine in the evening. Grow some vegetables and wild strawberries. Invite all the people that I love.
Yes, that's what i'm gonna do.

4 comments:

  1. maybe because of my Canadian roots, maybe because of my youth in nature ...your words, your thoughts, your shots are drawing on this imaginary sheet the exact shape of my heart
    d.hannds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous;
    Thank you for that beautiful comment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the past months I looked at and read all your posts, cause you catched my deep interest and you often touched special strings in me, ...but this last post, wow, it really went straight to my guts cause you wrote down what I'm thinking about in the last 10 years!
    Thank YOU.
    d.hannds

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you liked it. That makes me happy! so thank YOU for reading the blog! x

    ReplyDelete