Wednesday 21 July 2010

I'm selling..

Ok, so this is a new thing for my blog. Every now and then I need to remind myself that I have got minimal storage at home, and that I just can't buy things all the time without letting something else go. One in, and One out! right?! Every now and then I'm gonna post items that you guys can buy, if you like it. Check under the Label 'I'm selling" on my blog, that's where you can easily find them after they've been posted. Have a look and who knows, there might be something you just can't resist buying! Enjoy.


Rayban Wayfarers


I'm starting with one of my absolute favourite classic sunglasses, Rayban Wayfarer Black RB2140 901. I have loved them lots but I have got plenty of sunglasses and that's why I'm now letting someone else enjoy them.

SOLD!

Price: £35 (paid £100 for them)

Free delivery

If you want to buy them or just have a question email me on rene.humphrey@gmail.com





Mischa Barton Corsage Clutch



A really cool Mischa Barton Black corsage clutch. Perfect for day or night. Only used it once. I love it but i have got loads of clutches so one of them had to go.

SOLD!

Price: £20 (paid £35 )

Free delivery

If you want to buy them or just have a question email me on rene.humphrey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment