Wednesday 7 April 2010

beach '10



Ok, I love Easter and all the yummy chocolate eggs and other goodies that you eat during this time. The only problem with me is that I can't stop. I just continue eating and eating. Chocolates. I celebrate easter for about a month!! This has got to stop. I need to get rid of my sugar addiction! Tomorrow Fitness first gym. Who is with me? Come on! Beach 2010 is just around the corner. I need someone to kick me up the ass and help my tired feet get to the gym. Let's do this!

3 comments:

  1. I need a holiday body....oh wait do i?! I'm not actually going anywhere!! Hahaha....
    I love a spinning class or two tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grazzie!
    Or on a sunny and nice day, I have got the perfect 1 hour powerwalk route in town that is really great!! alot of uphill walking though....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well when it's sunny i'll bring my trainers!! haha x

    ReplyDelete