Thursday 30 May 2013

MERCI

I've received a few emails from my readers this month wondering if I could recommend any shopping/stores in Paris. 
Unfortunately, my time in Paris was pretty limited, I didn't actually explore the shopping as much I would have wanted to BUT I did make time for this one...

MERCI. A concept store located in the district of Haut-Marais.
Located on many floors, you will find everything from fashion, design items, amazing furniture, lighting, quirky kitchen appliances, colourful bedlinen and even cool things for your garden. 
I literally spent 3 hours in here. And they've got the most beautiful café downstairs serving the most incredible cheese cake. So here you go... my top tip for a great shopping experience in Paris. Seriously, check it out.

They're online too.

2 comments:

  1. Bra tips. Ska snart till Paris. Ska testa detta ställe.
    Ha en skön helg, kram
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja ga dit!! ett maste!
      Ha en fin helg! KRAM

      Delete